Gas Industry Co News Bulletin 27 January 2021
Welcome to Gas Industry Co's News Bulletin. The News Bulletin is a periodic advisory consisting of new and current consultations, workstream developments, publications and presentations.
Highlights in this issue:
- An announcement about an investigation of the security and certainty of gas supply in
New Zealand as requested by the Minister of Energy and Resources.
- The Electricity Authority’s decision paper on wholesale market information disclosure.
- Latest switching numbers.
We want your views about:
- Our upcoming work programme and levy.
- Our draft statement of proposal for disclosing information about gas production and storage outages.
Our recent News Bulletin is available below. To see previous News Bulletins please click here.